Okay, so let’s recap. My ex-girlfriend, Ella Avalon,
broke up with me for a guy who has power over lightning. In this world, we call
him a king. Kings are people who have supernatural powers. Anyways, skipping a
lot of traumatic experiences I’ve went through. I found out that I’m the son of
two Primordials, Reo and Anko Lucrada. They, along with my sister, Azarel, came
here to help me. They told me that I was meant to protect and regulate this
universe. However, I asked him to give me a normal life. So, he took all of my
memories and powers and put into a charm. As a result, the universe created
kings. When he told me that, I thought of all the times a king abused his power
to threatened or killed innocent people. I immediately knew what I had to do. I
asked my father to restore my powers and memories. He agreed and released my
powers from the charm. The next day I went back to school with a couple of
surprises. My family transferred into my school and in my... Never mind. Long
story short, I’m currently in a remote dimension with my ex-girlfriend,
listening to her pointless rambling. Did I mention that I’m also with my harem?
My life has gotten so complicated.
“Hey, Earth to Ryoma, I’m still talking to you. Are you
listening?” Ella yelled.
“Yeah, against my better judgement. I’m listening to your
horrible voice.”
She didn’t like that. She yelled “Ryoma! You Jerk! You
used to be so kind. What happened to you?”
“You broke my heart, and all the love and respect I had
for you died.”
She sighed.
“I’ve been trying to apologize for breaking up with you,
but you been so cold to me.”
“Did you forget about the accusations and man hunt you
put on my head? You made me the worlds most hated man. Do you expect me to
treat you with kindness?”
She stayed silent.
“That’s what expected. Now, leave us alone.” I said as we
disappeared from her sight. Hopefully, she learns about love while she rots in
that dimension.
Suddenly, we appeared on another beach, that
was more beautiful and luscious than the previous one. The water was extremely clear and kissed the
white sand.
“What is this place? Heaven?” I thought,
“Well, that’s one of the names we call it. But
we usually call it Acalic.” A woman said while lying in a lounge chair.
“Who are…
“Right, I forgot. I’m Cj, your oldest sister.
Dad told me to tell you to relax and wait here for him. Oh! Good job handling
those idiots earlier. You gave them what they deserved.” The woman said.
Sister? Another one? Well, now that I think
of it, dad does have multiple wives. So, of course, I have multiple siblings. I
wonder how many. Suddenly, I felt jealousy and disappointment coming from
behind me. I turned around and seen the girl on their knees, looking down at
the ground.
“What’s wrong?”
“We’ve been defeated.” Mizuki said.
“What?” Then, it occurred to me. She and the
others were probably self-conscious because of how they looked compared to Cj. Suddenly,
I realized something. Anko, Azarel, and Cj are all divinely beautiful. Is this
a passive trait Jan-gu’s have?
“Huh, I never really thought of that. However,
Anko was like that all her life. Even before awakening our powers and
abilities. However, it could be true.” Reo said as he walked out of a portal
with Anko and the others.
Then, I looked at his body and felt how the
girl felt… sub-par. Like seriously, what did he have to do to get a body that
chiseled. No wonder he has nine wives.
“Hey, what’s wrong?” Reo asked.
“Nothing, just feeling a little bit under the
weather.”
“Well, get up because it’s time for you to
start your training.” He said.
Training? What kind of training? Looking at
his body, something intense probably. I glared at him intensely.
No comments:
Post a Comment